1. Introduction and Identification Data
The Internet website www.qualitasenergy.com (hereinafter the Website) is managed by Qualitas Energy Private Equity, S.G.E.I.C., S.A.. (hereinafter the Entity), whose details, for the purposes of compliance with the obligations contained in Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI), are as follows:
- Name: Qualitas Energy Private Equity, S.G.E.I.C., S.A.
- VAT NUMBER: A88409271
- Address: C/ Jenner, nº 3, 4th floor, 28010, Madrid.
Access to the Website, as well as to all its contents and services, implies the unreserved acceptance of this Legal Notice, attributing to any person accessing the Website the condition of user (hereinafter, the User). If as a User you do not understand or do not agree with the contents of this Legal Notice, we recommend that you leave the Website.
To communicate with the Entity, we put at your disposal the following means of contact:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +34 914 238 270
- Postal address: The address indicated in the previous section.
All notifications and communications between the User and the Entity will be considered effective, for all purposes, when they are made by any of the means detailed.
Through the Website, we provide the User with information about who the Entity is, about the different products and services we offer, as well as their characteristics and information about your private account as a User.
The User expressly agrees to make appropriate use of the contents and services of the Website and not to use them for, among others:
- Criminal activities or, in general, activities contrary to the law, morality, good practice or public order.
- Introduce files containing viruses, Malware, Spyware or any other computer program that could cause damage or damage in any way any computer terminal of the Entity or third parties.
- Violate the legislation on intellectual and industrial property, as well as the rights held by the Entity on the products it offers, on the contents, creations, brands and any other material contained on the Website.
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available to, or any other form of public communication, transform or modify the creations, trademarks and any other material contained in the Website.
- Violate the legislation on the protection of personal data.
- Violate the honour, personal or family privacy or self-image of third parties.
- Collect or use the data, information or spaces that the Website makes available to the User for advertising or commercial purposes of any kind.
The User guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of all data communicated to the Entity and shall be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made.
The Entity reserves the right to prevent the User’s access to the Website in the event of non-compliance with current legislation or for breach of the terms and conditions set out in this Legal Notice.
4. Release of the Entity from Liability
The Entity shall not be liable, either directly or subsidiarily, for:
- The quality of the internet service, the speed of access to the Website, the correct functioning of the Website, nor the availability or continuity of the Website.
- Any damage that may be caused to users’ equipment by accessing and using the Website.
- The breach by the User of the law, morality, good customs or public order, as a result of the transmission, dissemination, storage, availability, reception, obtaining or access to the contents of the Website.
- The links and hyperlinks that through the Website allow the User to access benefits and services offered by third parties not belonging to or outside the control of the Entity, if any, the Entity is not responsible for the information contained therein, or the processing of data that may be made, or any effects that might result from such information.
- The infringement of intellectual and industrial property rights, of the rights to honour, to personal and family privacy and to one’s own image, of the right to the protection of personal data or of any other nature, belonging to third parties, carried out by the User, collaborators or third parties.
5. Intellectual and Industrial Property
The Website is protected by national and international legislation on Intellectual and Industrial Property, being prohibited the reproduction, distribution, public communication (including its modality of making available) and total or partial transformation of the Website, of the information contained therein, of any of the elements that compose it, including but not limited to products, works, texts, images, trademarks, graphics, logos, buttons, software files, colour combinations, as well as the structure, selection, arrangement and presentation of its contents, without prejudice to the rights that third parties may have over any of the elements of the same.
All trademarks and logos appearing on the Website are owned by the Entity and are duly registered with the Spanish Patent and Trademark Office.
If any User or third party considers that the Entity is infringing their intellectual and industrial property rights or their image rights through the Website, please contact us through the means of communication set out in section 2. Communication, of the present Legal Notice.
The entity reserves the right to modify, unilaterally, at any time and without prior notice, this Legal Notice, the contents included in the Website. In these cases, publication and notice shall be given as far in advance as possible.
Likewise, the Entity reserves the right to temporarily suspend the services through the Website in order to carry out maintenance or improvement operations or for any other reason.
This Legal Notice is subject to current Spanish legislation. For any type of dispute arising from the use of the services offered, the purchase of products or the contents of the Website, the parties submit to the jurisdiction and competence of the courts of the city of Madrid, provided that this is legally possible. Otherwise, the parties shall submit to the competent courts according to the legislation in force at any given time.